You can easily cover your stairs with Quick-Step timber flooring using the the Quick-Step Incizo profile. The only condition is that the steps of your staircase must be straight and not rounded.
Here's how it works:
- Glue a cut to size timber panel with Quick-Step One4All glue to the riser. Use spacers to ensure that sufficient space is left underneath to fit in the wood panel of the step.
- Glue and screw the aluminium base profile on the step nose.
- Apply glue to the sub-profile and the step. Spread out the glue across the sub-profile.
- Place a timber plank on the step with the underside of the tongue against the edge of the front of the alu base.
- Push the associated plastic strip (white, blue or black) on the tongue of the plank.
- Apply glue to both sides of the Incizo base.
- Press the Incizo profile onto the alu base.
Watch the video