How should I install laminate in a room with a curved wall?
To place your laminate floor in a room with a curved wall you’ll need a crowbar, a pencil, a jigsaw, a chisel and a piece of surplus floor.
- Start by installing your entire laminate floor, moving towards the arched wall. Stop when you can’t place a full board between your wall and the rest of the floor.
- Click a couple of boards together and put them on top of the last row of flooring.
- Take the piece of surplus laminate and press it against the wall. On the other side, hold a pencil against it.
- Move the piece of board alongside the wall. Draw a saw line on the boards you just clicked together.
- Click the boards with the saw line loose again and saw on the line.
- Now all that’s left is clicking your sawn-out boards into the final board. Be sure to use the chisel and crowbar to click it tight.
WATCH THE VIDEO